Things to do in Denver
Aloft Broomfield Denver is located in the trendy Arista development next to the 1st Bank Center and just a short distance to many popular things to do in Denver. We're only 20 minutes from downtown Denver and ten minutes from the University of Colorado campus near the high-tech Interlocken Business Park.
- 16th Street Pedestrian Mall - 16.5 miles An outdoor promenade that features outdoor cafes, renovated historic office buildings, skyscrapers, shops, and restaurants.
- Flatiron Crossing Shopping Center - 4.0 miles Find fun restaurants, movies, and more than 200 fashion and specialty retailers.
- Pearl Street Pedestrian Mall - 14.0 miles A four-block-long pedestrian mall filled with shopping, dining, and entertainment.
- 1STBANK Center - 2 blocks Catch live music, family shows, sporting events, community functions and more.
- Coors Field - 15.0 miles Home of the Colorado Rockies and area events.
- Colorado Convention Center - 17.2 miles Home to over 400 events annually.
- Sports Authority Field at Mile High - 18.0 miles Home of the Denver Broncos and area events.
- Pepsi Center - 17.0 miles Home of the Denver Nuggets and area events.
- University of Colorado at Boulder - 12.5 miles Located amongst the beauty of the majestic Rocky Mountains in Boulder, Colorado lies the University of Colorado at Boulder, the flagship university of the state of Colorado. This accredited university offers bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees in over 150 fields of study.
Arts & Culture
- Butterfly Pavilion - 3.75 miles Browse five exhibits combining science education with interactive fun to teach visitors about invertebrates and conservation.
- The Heritage Golf Course at Westmoor - 2.6 miles Price Range - $10 to $40 for 9 or 18 holes Book a tee time - 303-469-2974 The Heritage Golf Course at Westmoor is a championship experience that provides you with the perfect blend of a-list challenges and amenities, all in a spectacular setting of natural beauty that stirs the spirit. This Colorado-style Scottish links layout targets players of all levels with five tee boxes on every hole, wide fairways, generous landing areas and greens that average more than 6,000 square feet. Stay and play next time you are traveling for business or fun.
- Omni Interlocken Resort - 3.3 miles Price Range - $105 to $140 for 18 holes Book a tee time - 303-635-1100 Omni Interlocken Resort Golf Club is a 27-hole facility, consisting of three individual regulation 9-hole courses; Eldorado, Vista, and Sunshine. Located between Denver and Boulder, the Omni Interlocken is a must for both travelers and locals alike. Stretching over 300 acres, this rolling 7,100 yard, par 72 course provides an amazing experience for the pro or amateur golfer. Morning to night...anytime is right for a round of golf!
- Coal Creek Golf Course - 7.2 miles Price Range - $9 to $18 for 9 holes/$14 to $38 for 18 holes Book a tee time - 303-666-7888 Designed by top architect Dick Phelps, Coal Creek Golf Course is one of the finest and most exciting 18-hole public Colorado golf courses. Unlike many other Colorado golf courses, Coal Creek provides a sensational golf experience for every caliber of golfer while surrounded by breathtaking views of the nearby Flatiron Mountains. This clean green Colorado golf course is a must play and will truly add a golf experience that will last a lifetime.
- Legacy Ridge Golf Course - 5.3 miles Price Range - $20 and up Book a tee time - 303-438-8997 Legacy Ridge takes full advantage of the sweeping mountain views, wetlands, prairie grasses and gently rolling topography, making for both a rare and unique round of golf at a very affordable price. Opened in 1994, this Arthur Hills design measures 7,157 yards from the championship tees, shrinking to 5,315 yards from the red tees. Rise and shine and hit the links at Legacy Ridge Golf Course.